Saturday 28 February 2015

Work Diary, Shoot Six- Rearrangement/Missing facial features

Evaluation 

For this shoot I adapted on my idea from before and also introduced a idea which I thought of after I had shoot. I Think this shoot went well however I found it difficult to create some images which would work. 


I like how this image turned out, I think that it relates well to the artist which I was basing my work on for part of this shoot. I find it interesting how this image looks and the way it tests realities. I think that the black background creates a dramatic surrounding for the focus of the image. 


I really like this image, I find the idea of this image to be interesting. The general editing of this image was not as complected as seen however finishing the image so I was happy with the appearance took time and multiple little adjustments. I like how there appears to be slightly darker areas where features used to be and the affect of which this creates. I think that the darker background and dark clothes create a more dramatic scene which suits this image. 

Progression

For my next shoot I want to focus on adapting the idea of this black face and removal of facial features. I would like to try making a multiple image of this idea and using this technique to highlight this idea and produce a piece which shows it in a creative way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment