Wednesday 18 February 2015

Photographer Research- Erik Johanson

Photographer Information 



Why I chose this Photographer

I chose Erik Johnson as a photographer as I found his style and angle of this topics to be creative and unique. I think that this ideas and manipulation of photos to be interesting and complex but portrayed effortlessly. 

Photographer Examples


I like the way in which his images can reflect different messages, I think this is shown within this image. I like the way in which this images has been created. 



I like the way in which lighting has also been used in this image to create a more dramatic effort. 



I think that the way in which this image has been placed inside a bottle to create this effort is effective and an interesting way to display the two images. I think this is a very creative and effective idea. 



The depth and sense of direction is what interests me about this image. The way in which the main aspects of the image have been positioned I think give this image the good look and help portray the message which he is aiming for. 

Influence 

By studying Erik Johnsons work I think he has created a great inspiration within my work. The style and creativity of his work provides and 

Summary 

To summarise Erik Johnsons work i would say i find his work to have provided inspiration within my work and helped me developed within this project. I find his take on this subjected/ project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment