Wednesday 18 February 2015

Work Diary, Shoot One- Initial Response

Evaluation

During this lesson i done what was called an initial response to my chosen topic, this is photomontage. I chose


This was a first image before i added some shadows and adjusted the lighting slightly 



This was my finial image for my initial response. I think it could have gone better however i think for a first try this was an ambitious project to try and come out well. I had to create a slightly red shadow under the chin as i found by having a dark shadow did not work and didn't match the tones within the image. I tried to match the added shadow as the shadow which was naturally created around the nose. I think this image would have looked better if the person was in a darker environment.

Progression 

After doing this shoot i have found that i want to continue exploring this topic in a variety of ways and chanllening my photography skills nd my editing within photoshop. Fior my next shoot i wish to focus on practising my skills in re sizing images as this could help me build onto complex photo further in the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment