Friday 1 May 2015

Work Diary, Shoot Eleven- Double Exposure

Evaluation 

The idea behind these images have been around for many years. Although my two camera's was unable to create this technique on the camera and whilst shooting, I created them on photoshop. This technique was one which required many adjustments through out to try and create an image which worked well and looked good. 



I really like the look of this images and how it can allow images to blend smoothly and creatively. I like the way in which these images blend from the bottom up I think this worked better than from the side this particular portrait. I like how details from the person at the bottom are only shown within the tree and keep this branched effect to keep detail of the tree's. I think that I struggled editing this image as it was the first one and I had to looked up many different ways to edit them as well as and ways which worked with these two images. 

Progression 

For my next shoot I am going to look at my images from my exam and find ones which I did not have time to finish editing. I want to finish the images which I wanted to create for my exam however didn't have the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment