Friday 1 May 2015

Work Diary- Exam Left Overs (Shoot Twelve)

Evaluation 

I shoot these images when I was in my exam however was unable to complete them and finish editing due to restrictions on time. 



I Like the effect created by this image I think that the surrealism feel to the image help reflect this pictures uniqueness. I like the way in which this technique is easy to create however looks good as a finial piece. I think that this way of placing an image inside an image is good as it creates a smooth transition and helps highlight what inside the frame. 

Progression

I think that by doing this exam I was not able to understand and appreciate the time and how long different editing time takes. As well as now know how to balance out my time and shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment