Friday 1 May 2015

Connecting Essay Four

Online Photograph 


The technique used above is Triptych. I like how this technique can be used to show a series of photos which could directly link or show a group of images with a similar idea. I like how above it has been used by placing them above each other in a flow to create almost a person standing and as if he has just chosen to crop out areas of the person which are considered to be less relevant to what the photographer wants to show. 

Own Photograph


I like how this images shows a person and gives an idea of there hobbies and interests. Demonstrating a part of a person within the images shown. I think that by showing the image this way it can help drawn attention to certain areas of the image and create a stronger focus then normally created. 

Connection 

These images connect in a variety of ways in which they multiple images joined together in the same way to the idea being represents. I think that both these images provide an insight into the subjects interests and likes. I like how both these images focus on certain areas. I think these photo reflect the individuality of people and highlight the different and contrast of people and likes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment