Monday 16 March 2015

Work Diary, Shoot Seven-

Evaluation 

I chose to do adapt on my previous shoot and create a multiple imagery of my idea. 


Although from the shoot I was only able to produce one image I had to work and complete each image individually and then join them together. To complete this image took time as each photo had its difficulties. I think that some images come out better then other involving how they was edited. I am most disappointed with the image on the middle right as I think I could have done this better. However I like how like most of the other ones turned out and the positioning of each person within the multiple imagery.  

Progression

For my next shoot I want to focus on adapting my photoshop skills within a way to edit images individually and create a surrealism effect. I want to do a shoot focused on a affect I can create on photoshop known as liquify. I want to focus on adjusting peoples faces and a few different objects. I think that these will involve a variety of different difficulties and test my abilities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment